OUTDOOR & INDOOR Wedding Fireworks
Light up your wedding day! We can help create special displays to commemorate your big day. We specialise in fireworks at wedding reception venues and have a strong reputation for professionalism and experience.
We work with your Master of Ceremonies, DeeJay, Photographers and /or Videographers to perfect the timing and allow ample opportunity for the moment to be captured.
Set up a consultation to talk to us about your ideas, or let us propose some ideas, such as:
- Entrance of the couple: sparkling fountains of light either side of entrance
- Cutting of the ribbon: coloured fountains surrounding couple
- Cutting of the cake: air cannons that shoot coloured confetti, coloured hearts or coloured streamers (biodegradeable)
- First dance: dry ice machine, fountains
- Hand held sparklers: guests can hold long burning sparklers to light up a guard of honour as you leave your reception
- Departure: outdoor fireworks as you leave the venue
- Driveway departure: your car makes its way through a tunnel of sparkling fountains
- Hand-held confetti cannons: bridal party or parents release cannons which are filled with coloured hearts. Ideal for use after the ceremony or at the reception (biodegradable)
- Aerial display: if your venue allows for outdoor fireworks, surprise your guests with an impromptu display. Suitable for wineries and other properties with outdoor space.
- Lance Sign: have your names light up in any colour you wish with a Lance Sign.
- Waterfall: capture wedding photos against a waterfall of glittering gold.
For the true romantics, let us light up your partner’s world by incorporating fireworks into your proposal for their hand in marriage.
For the ultimate display of affection for your big and important question, include sparklers, fountains or floating lanterns. Create a message in coloured letters (lancework sign) to spell it out in fireworks. We can include a personal fireworks display for the occasion too, such as accompanying aerial fireworks when your partner says ‘yes.’ Talk about kicking off engaged life with a bang!
Celebrate your engagement party with a memorable fireworks display. Impress your partner and guests and mark the happy occasion with light and colours.