SPECTACTULAR SPECIAL EFFECTS &
INDOOR FIREWORKS IN MELBOURNE
Flash Fireworks has a range of effects that can be safely used indoors. These include indoor fountains and comments, and table top sparklers.
Below are some ideas, but you are not limited to these effects! Speak to us about your needs.
- Fog / dry ice machine Creates a low lying cloud which hugs the floor, often used for the duration of a song or first dance, but suitable for other special functions. The fog remains low at all times, creating a magical fairytale effect that the typical smoke and haze machines cannot achieve. It is unique to other effect machines as the thickness of the fog makes it look like you are dancing on a cloud. It can also hide those awkward dancing feet
We ensure air conditioning systems are adjusted so that the effect is not blown away. The fog is a gas, which does not contain particles in the air (unlike smoke machines), so there are no issues regarding fire alarm systems being activated, or your guests being irritated.
- Fountains Individual upright sparkling fountains of light. Choose a colour! Smokeless, with a 40 second duration and a height of 2 metres (generally need 3 metres of ceiling clearance). This effect allows plenty of time for photographers and guests to take photos of the striking visual effect.
- Sparkulars Sparkulars use cold spark machine technology that produces impressive dancing sparks that look great and entertain audiences. They look the same as traditional gerbs but they do not explode or have the ability to catch fire, therefore are a great option for venues that do not allow traditional indoor fireworks.
- Waterfall Many shells are fired at the same time and angle. The shells produce heavy, long-burning tailed stars that travel a very short distance before they start to fall to the ground, creating a graceful waterfall effect
- Confetti cannon Compressed air machines that fire environmentally friendly coloured confetti, coloured hearts or coloured streamers. They burst brightly coloured confetti into the air and have a nice slow falling effect to help enhance that special moment.
- Confetti cannon with rose petals Hand-held rose petal cannons really ‘wow’ your guests. They are similar to party poppers, except larger, and with a higher trajectory.
- Bubbles Try and find a crowd that wouldn’t love to be showered in a magical stream of floating bubbles whilst dancing away! Perfect for school events, kids parties and discos young and old.